here are some pictures of the festivities....
all of the graphics you see are from the graphics fairy, my favorite one stop shop for beautiful vintage images.
the party was truly a wonderful celebration of the life of my sister, and i am sad it ended so quickly. i hope that you all enjoy your next several weeks, as i will be taking a break and enjoying a sweet, life-filled virginia vacation. ;)
blessings.
- jessie
oh such a lovely celebration for such a lovely girl! and i never knew about graphics fairy. thanks for the tip:)
ReplyDeleteeverything was so beautiful, jessie!
ReplyDeleteit was an awesome celebration with an awesome young lady!
ReplyDeleteJessie, I am so sorry that I was not feeling well and missed the opportunity to celebrate your sister foremost. And also to see the beautiful atmosphere! You did a wonderful job and I know she appreciated that as well! Thanks for the tip as well on the graphics site.
ReplyDeletebeautiful!! how did you do the postcards at the end? they are just the sort of thing i've been looking for for a going-away gift for someone!
ReplyDelete